Saturday, August 29, 2009

An interview with Salman Khan


karadi, Bollywood Trade News Network

Tell us about your role in WANTED. How is it different from

your other acts that you have portrayed so far?


This film is important for me for the simple fact that I got to do some amazing action sequences which I have never attempted before. I play the role of a hot-headed gangster in the film. Though action is in my genes, it was never a tough affair for me. But, what really made me look surprised were the dance moves choreographed by Prabhu Deva. It took me time to make myself comfortable with the steps. But, nevertheless it was an amazing experience. I can say that I have become a better dancer after this film.

Many people try to equate this film with GHAJINI. Would you agree both films have a lot in common?


No comments: