Thursday, June 26, 2008

karadi's Erotic Tale


This babe is dreaming of sex with her boyfriend and there is nothing that can make her happier. Read and share the bliss they are having…

We’re at your house in your room. It’s warm outside and sun shines brightly. The whole house is filled with light and light spots are playing on the walls. You come up behind me and reach around to touch my breasts as you kiss my neck. I am already getting wet. I feel a familiar heat down there and I know what it needs to soothe it. You begin to pinch and roll my nipples. Your hands move down my body slowly and cup my pussy. My pussy is always shaved, I know you like it. You gently rub while I am moving with you. I love the warmth of your skin, I love your fondles. You have me lie down on the bed and start to suck my nipples. You kiss your way down my stomach; lick my pussy while sliding your finger slowly into me. You take use of one finger at first, then tow, while sucking on my clit. I am moaning very loudly now and I want to scream as you slide your finger into my ass. My anal muscles squeeze tightly around your fingers and it feels so good. I want your cock badly now I can taste it! You are pumping your fingers into me so fast. You bring me to climax. I can’t stop moaning louder and louder.

After I lay exhausted, you go for cigarettes which are always left in the living room. I can’t wait to taste you, so I meet you in the hallway and kiss you deeply. Then I drop to my knees and lick your cock from base to tip. I want to deep throat you very much! I stroke your cock slowly as I take your balls into my mouth and gently suck. I’m cupping your balls and rubbing the gentle spot between your crotch and ass. Closer and closer I reach your ass. I take you in my mouth as deeply as I can. I reach up with my free hand touching your face and you start to suck on my finger.

I love to watch your face while I suck your cock! I watch your face contort and you moan when I push my fingers into your ass. You are making louder noises than I’ve ever heard from you before! My mouth sucks on your cock and my hand stroke it in a rhythm until you start to climax. I can’t take it anymore, I want to taste your cum. I just want it as badly as I can! I swallow every drop of your hot semen and it’s so good! I need you in me. I lick all over your cock cleaning it out from all clots. It tastes so good! You know I love the taste of your cum. You are so funny when you pull out of my mouth and say you need a cigarette with a smile on your face. You go into the living room, I follow.

You light your cigarette and start to stroke yourself. You seem to be hard on again. You are teasing me so badly now, I can’t stand it! When I fall on my knees and try to take you in my mouth again you pull out and ask: “What do you want?” I just shake my head and blush. Soon I realize you are going to make me say exactly what I want. I utter: “I want your cock in my pussy now!” You kiss me as we fall to the floor. You bite my nipples, and then you kiss and lick your way down my body.

You kiss my neck and then come closer to my ear to tell me to roll over. I stand on all my fours in a doggy position, and I feel you rub your cock against my thigh. I beg you to stop teasing me. You slide into me so slowly and start to move in and out, still teasing. You screw me without deep penetration, just tease fucking me. I beg for more and only after that you start to pump into me really hard. You pull out, but only for a second. It’s enough to wet your finger. When you move in and out you slide your finger into my ass. I am so close to cumming.

After a few minutes of pussy fuck, you pull out push your shaft into my ass. Now you are in me, I can feel your bell end making its way inside, but don’t push deeper. You know I’m on the verge and you’re not done yet! You bend to kiss my back. You lick and bite my skin, and I’m loving every second. You start to move faster and deeper. I am getting a very good ass fucking. You grab my hips and slam into me. We are so close, I can’t breathe. It seems like your cock is stuff into my throat! I don’t want you to stop. I am fingering my clit and loving the feeling of your balls smacking against my pussy! Oh, yeahh! That’s it! We climax together and fall onto the floor holding each other, too tired to move. The world seems perfect all around when we fall asleep.

When I awake, I see you there still sleeping, still naked. I want you again. I slide down careful not to wake you up. I take your limp dick into my mouth and start to lick and suck it back to hard on. As you start to get hard I realize that you are awake and watching me with a smile on your face! And we start it back again.

No comments: